The training of Tae Kwon Do brings more than just physical rewards; students also develop discipline, focus, respect for others and goal-setting skills. The emphasis on personal achievement also builds confidence: success is within the reach of every student. Unlike team sports, there are no “benchwarmers” in Tae Kwon Do classes. Instead, children learn techniques at their own pace. Belt and stripe requirements offer a clear path forward at each step of the training process.
Tiny Tigers (ages 2 1/2 - 4)
TIGEREYE Tiny Tiger class is a wonderful opportunity for parents to practice Tae Kwon Do side-by-side with their children. The program will enhance development in a fun and motivating environment. It focuses on improving children's basic motor and listening skills. Your child will learn how to work with others and follow directions from their instructors through positive social interaction. We recommend one parent or caregiver per child, but children may also take this class without being accompanied by an adult. There is no charge for adults in this program.
Little Tigers (ages 4-7)
The Little Tigers class is designed for ages 4 to 7, which are crucial years in a child’s development. Students will benefit from Tae Kwon Do’s focus on building character; developing concentration and listening skills, learning respect for others, and improving self-esteem. Little Tigers will develop a more confident and enthusiastic outlook, which provides a strong foundation for the school years ahead.
Kids and Families: ages 7 to above
Respect, trust and open communication are the foundations of strong families. Tae Kwon Do training promotes values such as honesty, courtesy, loyalty, and cooperation. Each is an essential component in maintaining a good family structure.
TIGEREYE provides quality instruction and service with a view toward the overall health and well-being of every participant. Our philosophy ensures that learning will take place in a safe, nurturing environment. We care about our students, families, and staff, and we provide a supportive environment for learning and personal growth.
Black Belt Club
The Black Belt club is a program designed for students who want to achieve the rank of Black Belt in TaeKwonDo. This program features three regular class sessions per week PLUS the Olympic Style Sparring class, the PoomSe forms class, and eligibility to try out for the Demo Team. After trying TaeKwonDo for a few months, you may decide that your goal is to become a Black Belt! This program was designed for you!
Before/After School Programs
We provide before and after school programs for the following schools:
Sign Up for more information.
Tigereye offers 4 types of camps.
1) Winter Camp (Week 1 - Dec 19 - 23, 2016)
(Week 2 - Dec 26 - 30, 2016)
2) Spring Camp (April 10 - 14, 2017)
3) Summer Camp 2017 (9 Weeks)
Week 1: June 26-30
** no camp July 3-7**
Week 3: July 10-14
Week 4: July 17-21
Week 5: July 24-28
Week 6: July 31-August 4
Week 7: August 7-11
Week 8: August 14-18
Week 9: August 21-25
4) School Holiday Camps (single day based on FCPS days off)
If you’re looking for a unique birthday party experience for your child, look no further than TIGEREYE TaeKwonDo. We offer a truly memorable experience. Parents love our parties just about as much as the kids. That’s because we take care of the details from invitation to goodie bags and everything in between.
What we offer your child:
• A ton of fun!
• A party for up to 30 guests including the birthday child - we say the more the merrier!
• A beginner martial arts lesson for everyone.
• Board breaking for the birthday child.
• Fun games including Dodgeball and Poison ball and assorted games.
• Cake cutting with a samurai sword - of course we will be there to assist.
• A special t-shirt for the birthday child.
• A photo of the event with the birthday child and guests.
What we offer the party organizer:
• A stress-free birthday celebration where you can relax and still be the hero!
• Online invitation and RSVP process - you provide the names of invited guests and we handle the invitations and RSVPs.
• Post-event "thank you" emails to guests that include a photo of the party.
• Our Professional Party Instructor hosts all games and activities.
• We help serve the cake and food but more importantly, we clean everything up.
• Goodie bags with candy and free taekwondo offer for guests.
• Special membership incentives for host signups.
• Full guest management - parents are welcome to observe but are not required to stay.
What we offer party goers:
• A fun and memorable experience that they soon won't forget.
• Goodie bags with candy and free taekwondo offer.
• A souvenir digital photo of the birthday celebration.
Booking a party times:
Birthday parties times are available Saturdays or Sundays between 3:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Students can also arrange for private instruction from the instructor of their choice. In these private lessons, the instructors will design a lesson plan that meets the individual student's needs. Some of the benefits of private lessons include:
▪ Developing confidence for group instruction
▪ Preparing for tournaments or examinations
▪ Improving one's technique, forms, or sparring
▪ Self-defense instruction
▪ A tailored fitness program
Elite Team Competitive Program
Tae Kwon Do is one of largest sports practiced in the world with over 50 million people involved worldwide with 164 countries. Our competition class is designed and dedicated for those athletes that are willing to dedicate themselves to the unrelenting pursuit of excellence and for the families which support them for students looking to take their training to a higher and more practical level. Everyone is capable, however not allures to the challenge of Elite. The TIGEREYE Elite Team training provide a pathway to compete at State, National, International or Olympic level. We provide a safe, fun, highly skilled and demanding environment.
Kids & Families
Black Belt Club
Before/After School Care